Sarah Bella's

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Memories for Pink Saturday

I could not decide what to post today, but when I was brushing my teeth this a.m. I glanced at this picture hanging in my bathroom. My Grandmother gave it to me for a birthday gift in 1998. She wrote on the back of it so that I would always remember where I got it. She wrote "Sarah Bell, happy birthday... I love you. Live for Jesus & meet me in Heaven... PLEASE" She always told all of us to meet her in Heaven. OH, I miss her so much. It was nice to see her hand writing.
Well, for more lovely pinkies visit Beverly at how sweet the sound. Enjoy this day that the Lord has made!!! Happy Pink Saturday. God bless you!

11 comments:

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan

Rebecca said...

Your picture from your Grandmother is a lovely one! And how special to have a handwritten note from her on the back of it! Doesn't that just give you peace to know that you will see her again someday. Have a lovely weekend.

Hugs and Blessings,
Rebecca

♥Mimi♥ said...

What a wonderful blog post for Pink Saturday! It's windy and raining here in Upper Michigan today, so this is a breath of spring for me☺

Wishing you a wonderful weekend filled with sunshine and the j♥y of being surrounded by those you l♥ve.

See you next week!

Char said...

that is so sweet and what a fantastic memory of your grandmother, so special and beautiful picture too, happy pink saturday, Char

Claudia said...

What a lovely picture! Happy Pink Saturday!

pinkkandy said...

sarah...
that was a tear jerk er...I miss her too..God is good to you and HE is mindful of all you do for people..ALL people...He gave HIS life for All and All don't always see it..i love u
mom

Nancy said...

Pink Saturday makes me look for treasures, and as I am visiting around, find treasures. What a lovely share. Happy Pink Saturday!

Deanna said...

Hi Sarah,
what a wonderful post. The picture is very beautiful as is the story that goes with it.

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday
Deanna :D

Just Me said...

Hi Sarah! I'm behind on catching your pink post. Beautiful picture that your grandma gave you and what a sweet note to cherish forever. God Bless you.
Patti

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan

Anonymous said...

Good morning, I'm stopping by to say hello, and HPS for May 23rd.

xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com